Cancellation Policy, Late Cancellation/No Show Policy:
1. We pride ourselves on keeping our costs affordable for our patients. One way we do that is the efficient use of our equipment and professional
staff. If your appointment time becomes inconvenient for you, we are always happy to change it if you provide us with at least 48 hours’ notice. We strive to accommodate the scheduling needs of our patients, and we will make every effort to keep your schedule on time. Failure to provide us with 48 hours’ advance notice of a cancellation or change of appointment time or failure to show up for a scheduled appointment will result in a cancellation/no show fee.
2. At Dental Pro, each appointment is reserved exclusively for you, thus we ask that you arrive promptly for your appointment. Arriving late will rob you of precious treatment minutes as each session will be finished exactly on time as a courtesy to our next patient.
3. Our goal in communicating our cancellation/no show policy is to assist you to avoid any extra charges from occurring. We require that you confirm your appointment with us within the 48 hour period prior to your appointment. We reserve the right for Dental Pro® staff to cancel your appointment if we are unable to contact you to confirm your booking within 48 hours period prior to your initially booked appointment.
4. We reserve the right to cease any treatment of a patient who has an overdue account.
5. We do not accept a change of appointment or cancellation by email or SMS.
6. By making an appointment with us, you will be deemed to have accepted these cancellation policy conditions.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding