We would like to take this opportunity and thank our wonderful patients. We could not have done it without their trust through all these years. We appreciate that they recognize that all of us have put our heart and soul into this practice
Nib Dentist Wetherill Park
What Happens On Your First Visit At Nib Dentist Wetherill Park?
On your first visit to our nib dentist in Wetherill Park, we’ll ask you to fill out a medical history form before we start any treatment. This helps dentists and staff to understand more about you and the best ways to treat you.
The dentist will introduce themselves first, so you can get to know them as a person and trust them around your mouth. They’ll get to know you too, which can put your mind at ease about everything. You can talk for as long as you need, until you think you’re ready to go.
Sometimes, it might be beneficial to have a few x-rays to best see if there are any issues not easily visible in your teeth and gums. These include a small dental x-ray for individual teeth, a full mouth x-ray, or even a 3D x-ray, which can help the dentist assess everything in complete detail.
Our Range of Dental Services
We offer a range of different services with nib, including:
- General dentistry – These check-ups include examination, scale, clean, and fluoride treatments.
- Dental care for kids – We don’t just provide check-ups; we can help kids to learn more about how and why they should keep their teeth in good shape
- Crowns and veneers – These are used where a tooth is weakened by decay, previous treatments, or everyday wear and tear. They can also improve the look of broken, chipped, or misaligned teeth.
- Orthodontics – Orthodontics can treat a range of different issues such as misaligned teeth, over or underbites, overcrowding, and gaps. Orthodontics is usually associated with braces, but it does so much more.
- Dental implants – This is a proven long-term solution to missing teeth. They bond with the jawbone and can improve your smile and smile confidence.
- Dentures – Dentures aren’t just for the elderly; they help anyone with missing or lost teeth. They help your smile to look fuller as well as assist you while you’re eating.
- Sleep dentistry – If you find dentistry a little daunting, we can offer sleep dentistry instead. Having the option to be sedated relaxes you and you can often have multiple procedures at once.
- Emergency appointments – Your teeth don’t always do what you want them to. Sometimes the unexpected can happen, for example losing or breaking a tooth or just a simple toothache. We offer emergency appointments to provide treatment and relief.
Book Your Appointment at Wetherill Park nib Dentist
Simply fill out our contact form or give us a call on 02 9753 3322 to make an appointment with one of our experienced team members today to improve your smile.
WHY CHOOSE US
If you have any questions, please call us on 02-97533322 to talk to a member of our friendly team. Our dental clinic in Bossley Park offer the most comprehensive emergency dental service in the whole of the Southwest Sydney area.