1. Patients will be given full information about the cost of their dental procedure(s) before any treatment is undertaken.
2. The patient is responsible for the payment of all services rendered on their behalf and on the behalf of their dependents. Payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made with us.
3. In general, we do not provide quotations for dental treatments over the phone or without first examining the patient. However, for some treatments, such as our emergency fee (OPG X-Ray and consultation), cleaning, filling (starting price) and tooth whitening, we will provide you with cost estimation. Our emergency fees are calculated based on the time of day the patient is to be seen.
4. If the patient’s private health fund does not process a claim, the patient must pay the full amount of our fees immediately following the treatment and all specials and offers become void.
5. If a loyalty bonus has been offered (through the HICAPS terminal) by your private health fund, we will reserve the right to claim it without asking you in connection with the no-gap promotion (including, but not limited to, the following items: 011, 037, 141, 112 and 114).
6. The quote we provide for a diagnosed treatment is an estimate only. The actual treatment cost might differ from the estimated cost. If we provide a complimentary consultation then we have no obligation to provide you with a detailed Treatment Plan. We may not provide you this estimate on complementary consultations.
7. We accept the following forms of payment:We do not accept personal cheques.
- Visa, MasterCard or debit card.
- HICAPS (if your private health fund is a HICAPS member).
- Medicare – Bulk billing for Medicare Dental Teen Voucher.
- Dental Pro is pleased to offer a payment plan option through MacCredit (www.maccredit.com.au)
8. By making an appointment with us, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of this Payment Policy.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding